Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A Peak into My Final Art Lesson YELLOW

Hello Friends! 

My YELLOW Art Lesson, the final 4 in my color series with Cloth Paper Scissors, is available here.


Yellow is a tricky color--some people love it and some people hate it. But as far as mixing and blending goes, it's essential to a watercolorists' palette. I share how I use yellow as a supporting actor to create a magical yet subtle underglaze.




Below is a sneak peek at this fun art lesson. It's a downloadable pdf file with a video link for my instructional demo. This series is very affordable as well!



We start with a glowing wash of yellow watercolor and crayon resist.



And then we add bits of origami, patterned paper, and free-motion sewing to add texture.





Voila! A beautiful mixed-media piece that celebrates your pet! :)

Jeannine Stein, Editorial Director at Cloth Paper Scissors, asked 20 questions of everything you wanted to know about your Art Lessons instructor. Enjoy this fun interview!

***********************

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Très jolie publication... De très bons conseils.

Gros bisous ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...